Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
La Fiesta Hackathon
Tuesday, February 28, 2012 from 12:05 PM to 6:00 PM (CET)
You are cordially invited to La Fiesta Hackathon!
The Hackathon takes place around the world - you can participate from any corner of the World.
Develop an app for Blaast, Windows, Android or iOS submit, and present it via Skype at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona on the 28th February, 2012.
Not only can you win fame and glory, we have actual prizes too.
1) The winning team is awarded with tickets to the Mobile World Congress 2013.
2) The first runner-up - € 500 gift certificate to Amazon.com.
3) The second runner-up – € 250 gift certificate to Amazon.com
The Hackathon Award Ceremony takes place at 18:00 ( GMT+1 ) in Mobile World Congress, Barcelona. Winners will be informed through live telecast using Skype.
So, get your team together and be part of something truly awesome!
- Only new prototypes can be submitted and developed by the members of the team.
- We understand prototype as those apps which are not in commercial phase. That is, they are not available in any of the app stores/markets or by similar means.
- After evaluating the prototypes the judge will meet and select the winner projects that will be announced the same day.
- The application must not contain any sexual, violent or racist content implicit or explicit at all.
- The application must not promote any activity that can be dangerous or with political messages.
- The submitted project must not contain material with any copyright or intellectual property owned by third parties or any picture, image, name or similar that could identify a person without his/her written permission.
- Participants can use frameworks (e.g. phonegap, sencha touch, jqtouch,...) but they must mention it when submitting their project.
Sign up requirements
Note : Sign up as a team and we will send a detailed signup form later to the teams registered through email where you can fill up below information's. )
Each team leader should provide:
- Number of total members in the team
- Leader name and surname
- Short description about concept / idea.
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
- Provide skype id for voice/video vall for presentation and live feedback.
Judging criteria for winner
- Usability / Design ( 10 pts )
- Creativity ( 10 pts )
- Performance ( 10 pts )
When & Where
Finnish Mobile Association & Aalto Center of Entrepreneurship
More information about Finnish Mobile Association : http://www.finnmob.com/
More information abotu Aalto Center for Entrepreneurship : http://ace.aalto.fi/